Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 1, 2010

Life in Our House

Sunday, February 28

So life in the Donnelly house seems to continue to be busy. Teddy has been sick with a horrible cough, and Jack seems to be falling apart everywhere. He has somehow injured his arm and tonight he ran into the hinge on the door and hurt his knee. He may have inherited my ability to find anything that can injure me. Today has been extremly frustrating, our laptop had crashed and we called HP to get help to fix it and they did not have us backup our drive. All my pics are gone and the only other backup of them was on my external and it seems to not be running either. So I have spent the day trying to figure out a way to get them back. Lesson here, backup all your digital via the web. Aside from the picture problem, the kids are naughty and normal.

Wednesday, January 27

Day two of sick kid. Fever gone, but no you cannot play the wii if you are too sick to go to school. This has been such a bad season for germs. We have been lucky enough to not get everything in the past, but this year it seems we are getting everything. Hey parents, it is not nice to send your kids to school if they are sick and no giving them meds to get mask the fever does not mean they are better. By the way thanks!

Monday, February 1

Cold still holding on to cold. Working on Potty training. Child just smashed crackers into chair and floor then progressed to dump crayons all over. Seems like a good time for a nap. Welcome to my February.

Friday, January 16, 2015

It has been many years since my last post. I plan to get this damnblog going again. This is a huge year for me. My oldest is starting high school. And I am turning 40! So keep up withme.


No comments:

Post a Comment